Glazed teriyaki chicken, colorful bell peppers, sweet pineapple & onions make these Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs that are a delicious easy family dinner idea.
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
I have mentioned before that we are year-round grillers. It doesn’t matter what the weather is doing, we will grill whenever the mood strikes. I had some chicken & bell peppers & pineapple that really needed to be used before our trip south to Reno a few weeks ago. We were leaving the next day & it wasn’t going to keep until we got back. So I knew we had to use all these things in something for dinner that night. That’s when it hit me to do kabobs. We love them & they are so simple to make. Plus the clean up is so minimal- which is always a plus for me.
Just slide everything on & you are good to go. I’m telling you, these are a delicious dinner year round.
These were literally gone in no time flat. It’s funny – if I put these same ingredients on a plate they would have just enjoyed them with little fanfare. But put it all on a stick- they take notice & really LOVE their dinner. That’s always fun.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers- chopped
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup teriyaki glaze
- salt/ pepper/ garlic & onion powder to taste
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees
- Prepare your peppers, onion & pineapple & have ready in easy to grab bowls
- Slice your chicken into cubes or strips
- Start assembling your kabobs by alternating your colors & ingredients until each skewer is full
- Place on grill to seer & then reduce heat to about 350 degrees
- Grill approx 10 minutes on each side or until juices run clear on your chicken when cut
- Brush on teriyaki glaze & cook another 5-7 minutes
- Remove & enjoy immediately
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE