Cozy soup & 20-Minute Cheddar Biscuits are the perfect way to warm up this winter. You can’t beat this easy dinner idea that’s ready in about 20 minutes.
I love easy dinners, especially this time of year. There is just too much to do & then adding things like shoveling the driveway (which always seems to take longer than expected) really can have me in a time crunch. I’m always looking for quick meal ideas that also help us stay warm in the winter. Comforting & yet filling for my 3 adult-sized kids, I love making cozy soup & these awesome 20-Minute Cheddar Biscuits.
Delicious Soup Pairings
Thank you Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups for sponsoring this post. Stay warm with this winter with a cozy bowl of soup!
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I just grab a bag of Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups that are easy to prepare & are ready in no time. They really give you the flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality soup at home- in just 5 minutes. Yep- I said 5-minutes. Can you believe that? It’s true & SO INCREDIBLY good!
Idahoan Steakhouse® Soups are available in four delicious flavor varieties: Loaded Potato, Creamy Potato, Cheddar Broccoli and Cheddar Potato. My family loves them all so we make sure to keep all the flavors stocked in our pantry. They really are perfect for busy nights & these cold winter days.
We add these super quick & easy cheddar biscuits for dipping & just to have a little something on the side. I love how well they compliment the soup & the family just raves about them.
20-Minute Cheddar Biscuits
You really can’t go wrong with this cozy combination. It’s our wintertime favorite.
Be sure to bookmark your favorites here so you have them handy, or Pin them to your favorite recipes or projects board on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great comfort food recipes?
20-Minute Cheddar Biscuits
Cozy soup & 20-Minute Cheddar Biscuits are the perfect way to warm up this winter. You can't beat this easy dinner idea that's ready in about 20 minutes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, salt & cayenne pepper.
- In a large glass measuring cup, combine buttermilk & butter - whisk to combine.
- Pour into dry mixture & stir using a rubber spatula just until moist.
- Fold in cheese.
- Scoop the batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. (You can use a 1/4-cup measuring cup for even distribution)
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For the topping, whisk together butter, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl & then brush over the tops of the baked biscuits.
- Serve immediately.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.