Easy French Dip Sliders are great for picnics, parties & tailgating fun. Simple to make, with homemade au jus for dipping these roast beef & caramelized onion sliders.
After all these years, I still choose that over just about anything else. So, of course, it’s no surprise that I make a killer version myself, including homemade au jus.
French Dip Sliders
You know the one thing that I dread about making a French Dip though? The mess of the au jus. It seems like no matter if we make it at home or grab some at the drive thru – that stuff always leaks & gets everywhere. It’s so messy, which is why it is so great to be able to make these sandwiches at home.
French Dip Sandwiches
That juicy roast beef & the caramelized onions, you know those are drippy…and oh so amazingly delicious. Man, these were good. I can’t wait to make some more. The buttery, savory goodness was just too tasty! Absolutely perfect for game day!
They are great for packing up & taking out for a nice family day.
How to Make French Dip Sliders
Other Must-Make Slider Recipes
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders
Hawaiian Havarti Pork Sliders
Turkey Cranberry Sliders
Poppy Seed Ham and Cheese Sliders
Instant Pot Italian Beef Sliders
Brown Sugar Balsamic Pulled Pork Sliders
Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Sausage Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sliders
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Looking for more great recipe ideas?
I know you will SWOON over these Easy French Dip Sliders just as much as I do. YUM!
Easy French Dip Sliders
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 of 1 white onion- thinly sliced
- 1 heaping tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb sliced deli roast beef
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 slider buns or rolls of choice
- Salt pepper & parsley to taste
- Combine butter, garlic, garlic powder, onions, salt & pepper in a medium stock pot & heat over medium until butter is melted & onions start to sweat.
- Add in beef stock & Worcestershire sauce & bring to a simmer.
- Add in roast beef, reduce heat to low & continue to simmer until onions are soft.
- Prepare buns by slicing in half, buttering - then set butter side down in a hot skillet for a couple minutes to grill.
- Assemble sliders by adding cheese to grilled bun, topped with beef & onions & more cheese.
- Spoon the au jus you simmered the beef in into a serving container for dipping.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper & parsley to taste & serve.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….