Hello my friends! Today I am so excited to share another one of my Easy Family Dinner Ideas. I love making sides that are positively delish but that are also incredibly simple. Remember – I’m all about easy recipes & dinners that come together super quick. But dinners need sides & those have to be quick too. So there I was using some of my super popular Italian Garlic Butter to make this Easy Garlic Toast to have with dinner when it dawned on me – I have never shared this with you. I couldn’t believe that something so simple, that we enjoy all the time had yet to be shared with all of you – my dear friends. You will LOVE this one.
Garlic bread doesn’t have to be complicated. If you are like me & keep a jar of my Italian Garlic Butter on hand at all times (which I highly recommend because you can use it for everything) then this toast is as simple as buttering bread. It pairs well with EVERYTHING – which is great for dinner (bad for my waistline).
Easy Garlic Toast
- 1/2 cup Italian Garlic Butter
- French loaf
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Slice bread into 3/4" thick slices & place flat on baking sheet (I usually do about 10 slices or 1/2 a loaf)
- Place Italian garlic butter in small bowl & melt in microwave approx 20-30 seconds
- Brush melted garlic butter over each slice of bread - coating well
- Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Broil 5-7 minutes watching carefully as every oven is different - cook until golden brown & cheese is melted
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more Easy Family Dinner Ideas that you can eat this with?
Don’t forget to grab the recipe for Italian Garlic Butter!
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE