Hello my friends! Today I am so excited to share another one of my Easy Family Dinner Ideas. I love making sides that are positively delish but that are also incredibly simple. Remember – I’m all about easy recipes & dinners that come together super quick. But dinners need sides & those have to be quick too. So there I was using some of my super popular Italian Garlic Butter to make this Easy Garlic Toast to have with dinner when it dawned on me – I have never shared this with you. I couldn’t believe that something so simple, that we enjoy all the time had yet to be shared with all of you – my dear friends. You will LOVE this one.
Garlic bread doesn’t have to be complicated. If you are like me & keep a jar of my Italian Garlic Butter on hand at all times (which I highly recommend because you can use it for everything) then this toast is as simple as buttering bread. It pairs well with EVERYTHING – which is great for dinner (bad for my waistline).
Easy Garlic Toast
- 1/2 cup Italian Garlic Butter
- French loaf
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Slice bread into 3/4" thick slices & place flat on baking sheet (I usually do about 10 slices or 1/2 a loaf)
- Place Italian garlic butter in small bowl & melt in microwave approx 20-30 seconds
- Brush melted garlic butter over each slice of bread - coating well
- Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Broil 5-7 minutes watching carefully as every oven is different - cook until golden brown & cheese is melted
Looking for more Easy Family Dinner Ideas that you can eat this with?
Don’t forget to grab the recipe for Italian Garlic Butter!
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE