Hello my friends! With St. Patty’s Day behind us I now I am really looking forward to Easter. Last year I shared this Bunny Fudge recipe over at Or So She Says but I never had the chance to share it with you all here before the holiday came & went. It’s amazing how quickly the content train rushes on through the holidays. I’m already thinking of Memorial Day in the back of my head. 🙂 Yep – I did just say that. Maybe it’s because the summers here are absolutely GLORIOUS & I always look forward grilling season. Easter is a great way to kick off those fabulous months with happy colors, fresh & light recipes & new life all around.
I love the ease of this recipe – just 4 simple ingredients & this fudge is done!
White chocolate fudge is still a novelty for me. My mom was the fudge queen but it wasn’t until these last couple years that I was able to perfect her recipes. Rarely did she ever make white chocolate fudge. I always grew up with the idea that fudge was a Christmas time sort of recipe. Then I entered the blogging world & realized that fudge is a year round thing that should truly be embraced. I’m all for fudge year round! Why not?!
- 2-1/4 cups white chocolate chips 18 ounces total
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup celebration pearl candies in spring colors
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining with parchment & giving a light spritz with cooking spray or coconut oil in an oil mister.
- Place white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk & vanilla in a double boiler & heat over medium- stir constantly.
- Continue to heat & stir until all chocolate chips have melted & mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat - stir in 1/2 of your candy pearls.
- Transfer to your prepared pan - spread to an even layer
- Top with remaining candy pearls
- Place in refrigerator to cool & firm for a minimum of 3 hours
- Remove by pulling out by parchment - use cookie cutters in desired shapes to cut.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature
Want more great Easter recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE