Loaded with spinach & ricotta, coated with crunchy breadcrumbs & topped with marinara & mozzarella. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Parmesan is an amazingly delicious chicken dinner recipe your whole family will love.
Have you ever had stuffed chicken? How about chicken parmesan? Well if you love either of those recipes, you are in luck. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Parmesan has to be one of my favorite dinner recipes – ever. I know you will love it.
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
A while back I was at a conference & one evening they served stuffed chicken. Oh my word, I practically inhaled it & was secretly wishing I had another couple of pieces.
It was so good & I vowed to come home & make my own just so I could have that amazing flavor again. The family, of course, loves it as much as I do.
But then we decided that it would be even better if we breaded the chicken & gave it a chicken parmesan spin. My friends, all that crispy, crunchy goodness on the outside with the marinara & cheese is just so delectable.
But then you cut it open & you have all that amazing spinach & ricotta & my eyes roll to the back of my head & I’m in heaven.
This is THE recipe to make when you are looking to impress the crowd. I promise it won’t let you down. Everyone will rave, they will ask for the recipe & beg you to make it again & again. It is THAT GOOD!
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
Are you ready to make some? I know you’ll love it!
Other Chicken Recipes
Triple Cheddar Chicken and Pasta
Chicken Parmesan Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup
Looking for more of our favorite dinner recipes?
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- 4-6 chicken cutlets or breasts sliced & pounded thin
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cup fresh baby spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz tomato or marinara sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine breadcrumbs with half the parmesan cheese in a small bowl - stir - set aside
- In another small bowl, combine ricotta, spinach & remaining parmesan cheese - fold together with a fork until well combined.
- Lay the chicken out on a greased baking sheet & spread approx 2 tbsp of the spinach mixture on top of each piece.
- Roll up each piece- securing the end with a toothpick
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl
- Dip each chicken roll in the egg & then in the breadcrumb mixture to coat
- Place seam side down, back on the baking sheet & bake 25 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees
- Remove from oven & spoon 1-2 tbsp of the tomato or marinara sauce over each chicken roll
- Top with mozzarella cheese & return to oven for another 5-8 minutes to melt
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Tamar Strauss-Benjamin says
What a pretty meal!
Tracy Albiero says
I Love chicken parm….with spinach…even better! Thanks for sharing.
I love chicken and Spinach I make a recipe similar to this one. I may need to make this tonight! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! Hope to see ya next week!
Colleen @ Life on Kaydeross Creek says
This looks amazing and I can’t wait to try it!! Pinning!
Mother of 3 says
This sounds delicious! I make chicken parm often but never thought to stuff it with spinach & cheese– YUM! Pinned.
Let’s see..spinach, chicken, marinara, and cheese. Sounds perfect! Thanks so much for sharing at the #happynowlinkup!
Miz Helen says
Your Spinach Stuffed Chicken Parmesan looks fantastic! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
Come Back Soon,
Kelly Flanaga says
Easy and delicious! Not in the kitchen much, but this easy recipe gave me some real gourmet cooking cred with the fam….