Oh you all. I am so excited to share this Peanut Butter Overload Pancakes breakfast recipe with you. I was REALLY wanting to make some incredible peanut butter recipes. Must have been craving the protein with some sugar or something. I just really wanted some sweet peanut butter something.
Peanut Butter Pancake Recipe
Since I was really wanting to find an excuse to make some more, these pancakes were the perfect thing. These are a peanut butter lovers dream. Peanut butter pancakes & peanut butter whip spread in-between. Like a peanut butter sandwich cookie. You HAVE TO make these Peanut Butter Overload Pancakes!
I can’t even tell you just how incredibly yummy these are!!! The hubs was super sad that I made these when he wasn’t home. The kids polished them off in a matter of moments.
They all hovered around the studio just waiting for me to finish photographing them. Then they hustled on down to the kitchen to get their plates.
stack of peanut butter pancakes
I have a little peanut butter whip left over – I may or may not have eaten it straight out of the container with a spoon.
Don’t judge! Make some & I promise you will do the same.
Pro Tip – try this peanut butter whip on cookies, cakes and so much more!
best homemade pancake recipe
More Awesome Pancake Recipes
Mini Pancakes – Silver Dollar
Apple Butter Pancakes
Homemade Gingerbread Pancakes
Peppermint Chocolate Truffle Pancakes
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes
3-Ingredient Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Mini Pancake Cereal
how to make pancakes with peanut butter
Peanut Butter Overload Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2-1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
Peanut Butter Whip
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 8 oz tub whip topping
Garnish - salted peanuts
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter, sugar & oil - whisk to smooth
- Add in egg & milk - whisk
- Add flour, baking powder & salt
- Whisk until combined
- Heat your griddle to approx 350 degrees
- Ladle batter into rounds & cook until bubbles start to form on the surface - flip
- Cook second side until golden brown
- Remove & create whip & assemble
- Beat softened cream cheese in mixer bowl until light & fluffy
- Add peanut butter & beat until combined
- Slowly add in confectioners sugar & beat
- Once incorporated - fold in whipped topping & then beat for about 30 seconds
Assemble the pancakes adding a layer of whip in-between each
- Garnish with a few salted peanuts if desired
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
How about a few more breakfast ideas?