You all- I was so bad the other day. I made fudge. But not just any fudge. I wanted white chocolate & peanut butter. Sometimes an idea will pop into my head & I can’t shake it until I finally make whatever it is & get it our of my system. I don’t typically make fudge mid year. I usually make it around the holidays & this year I even made some at Easter. It was my mom’s “thing” which has now turned into my step-dad’s thing. But she never made white chocolate fudge. So that has become the one thing I have added to the fudge recipe list. This Nutter Butter Fudge is your favorite white chocolate fudge & packed full of crushed Nutter Butter Cookies. It’s peanut butter & white chocolate heaven if you ask me.
Oh my heavens. You have to make this!!! It’s phenomenal. I just love love love peanut butter cookies like Nutter Butter (sometimes with my morning coffee…shhhh, don’t tell anyone) & adding them to a nice thick piece of fudge just makes my heart go pitter-patter!!
What’s your favorite fudge combo?
Nutter Butter Fudge
- 8 tbsp 1 stick butter
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1- 7 oz container marshmallow creme
- 20 Nutter Butter cookies - crushed + 4 additional for topping
- Line 8x8" pan with parchment & spritz with cooking spray
- In a medium saucepan heat butter until fully melted
- Add sweetened condensed milk
- Then add in white chocolate chips & cook until fully melted
- Add in marshmallow creme & remove from heat
- Fold in crushed cookies
- Spread in pan into an even layer
- Top with remaining crushed cookies
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours to firm before cutting
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
How about some more great fudge recipes
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE