My family is so excited! It’s now EGGNOG season & they are already begging me to make all sorts of eggnog goodness. Do you love eggnog?? I love that smell of eggnog, especially when I can add it to other recipes to make them extra special. It just SCREAMS holiday time. I love to make it in all sorts of things – starting with breakfast items. First recipe on the list from the kids – Eggnog Pancakes. Absolutely DELISH!
These have been put on the Christmas morning breakfast wishlist. They couldn’t get enough. Fortunately this recipe makes about 24 medium sized pancakes – so there is definitely enough for the whole family – even a family full of super hungry teens like mine.
There are just certain things that bring back all those wonderful holiday memories – eggnog is definitely one of those things. Now we can also think of these eggnog pancakes when we think of Christmas morning. They whip together in moments – so there is plenty of time for all the other holiday activities. Plus with just one bowl & the griddle – there is little mess too. I love meals that don’t keep me in the kitchen all day long but are still so YUMMY! Did you know that my favorite coffee creamer brand – International Delight – also makes eggnog?? I KNOW!!! I was pretty stoked about that too!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 4 large eggs - lightly beaten
- 3½ cups eggnog
- ½ cup canola oil
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Fold in the lightly beaten eggs and then mix in the eggnog and oil - whisk until most lumps are gone.
- Heat the griddle to about 350 degrees.
- Once the griddle is hot - ladle out the batter into 4 inch rounds.
- Cook until golden brown on each side. *Cooking note- when the batter is bubbly across the top of the uncooked side - it's time to turn over. Once golden on both sides, remove and place on a plate. Top with butter and repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
Be sure to connect with International Delight & check out all their great seasonal flavors!!
Visit them on Facebook & Pick up some great new ideas on Pinterest!
How about some syrup & topping recipes to go with them?
Coffee Bean Syrup
Triple Berry Sauce
Pumpkin Spice Syrup
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.