Hello all my sweet friends! The other day I was going through my stack of recipes trying to plan out what I would make for the coming week. I came across an old favorite that I knew I had to make right then & there. Does that ever happen to you? Just stumble across something you haven’t made in a while & you abandon all other plans because you remember just how tasty it is. Yep- that was me the other day. I used to make this super easy cream pie all the time – only I would add various things to it to change the flavors. This time I had a little Mocha Iced Coffee in the fridge & I thought how good it would be to make a Mocha Cream Pie. I mean – hello!! Iced coffee in a creamy pie – yes please! Plus it’s so easy that it certainly fits with my plan to bring you all super simple recipes until fall. If you love easy no-bake desserts and iced coffee – this is the pie for you.
I keep this International Delight Iced Coffee on hand almost all the time. I love having some in the afternoons when I start losing steam & all I really want to do is abandon the studio & take a nap. I love that it’s easy for me to grab some iced coffee & have a couple moments for ME before having to get back to all the hustle of the day here.
Don’t worry – there isn’t enough iced coffee in there to keep you from having this for dessert.
It’s just enough to give it that great mocha flavor.
I don’t want to wait for after dinner – I like to have it for a mid-day treat. 🙂
This is one of the easiest no bake desserts you can make.
Nilla Wafer crust, whipped cream, iced coffee & topped with chocolate chips. YUM
How do you like your iced coffee??
Find out more about International Delight & sign up for their newsletter.
Mocha Cream Pie
- 2 cups crushed Nilla Wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese - room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Mocha Iced Coffee
- 8 oz whip topping - frozen
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Line 8" round pan with parchment
- In a medium bowl combine crust ingredients & mix until all the crumbs are moist
- Transfer to parchment lined pan & press firmly to make crust
- Place in freezer while you prepare the filling
- For the filling combine cream cheese & sugar in mixer bowl- beat to combine
- Slowly add in iced coffee & then whipped topping
- Transfer to your pan with prepared crust
- Top with chocolate chips & almonds
- Return to freezer for at least 4-6 hours before cutting
- When ready to enjoy - remove with the parchment
- Slice & add chocolate sauce in a drizzle to the top
- Store remaining pie in freezer
Looking for more great no-bake treats?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.