Hello all my sweet friends! The other day I was going through my stack of recipes trying to plan out what I would make for the coming week. I came across an old favorite that I knew I had to make right then & there. Does that ever happen to you? Just stumble across something you haven’t made in a while & you abandon all other plans because you remember just how tasty it is. Yep- that was me the other day. I used to make this super easy cream pie all the time – only I would add various things to it to change the flavors. This time I had a little Mocha Iced Coffee in the fridge & I thought how good it would be to make a Mocha Cream Pie. I mean – hello!! Iced coffee in a creamy pie – yes please! Plus it’s so easy that it certainly fits with my plan to bring you all super simple recipes until fall. If you love easy no-bake desserts and iced coffee – this is the pie for you.
Don’t worry – there isn’t enough iced coffee in there to keep you from having this for dessert.
It’s just enough to give it that great mocha flavor.
This is one of the easiest no bake desserts you can make.
Nilla Wafer crust, whipped cream, iced coffee & topped with chocolate chips. YUM
How do you like your iced coffee??
Mocha Cream Pie
- 2 cups crushed Nilla Wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese - room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Mocha Iced Coffee
- 8 oz whip topping - frozen
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Line 8" round pan with parchment
- In a medium bowl combine crust ingredients & mix until all the crumbs are moist
- Transfer to parchment lined pan & press firmly to make crust
- Place in freezer while you prepare the filling
- For the filling combine cream cheese & sugar in mixer bowl- beat to combine
- Slowly add in iced coffee & then whipped topping
- Transfer to your pan with prepared crust
- Top with chocolate chips & almonds
- Return to freezer for at least 4-6 hours before cutting
- When ready to enjoy - remove with the parchment
- Slice & add chocolate sauce in a drizzle to the top
- Store remaining pie in freezer
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more great no-bake treats?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE