Patriotic Mini-Cheesecakes are an easy mini cheesecake recipe topped with macerated strawberries & blueberries. They are the perfect red, white & blue recipe to help you celebrate Memorial Day or 4th of July!
Can you believe that we just celebrated Memorial Day? That means that this year is nearly half over already. The year is flying by. We typically don’t make plans for holiday weekends. Holidays- when everyone else is out recreating- is when hubs is the busiest at work. So we celebrate a bit early. Yep- we had a little Memorial Day celebration last weekend that consisted of eating & family time. I know- exciting right!
We remembered our family members & all those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice to give us the freedom we cherish. We went through all my dessert recipes & finally decided that we couldn’t put these Patriotic Mini-Cheesecakes off until 4th of July. I knew that we had to make them. I had been putting them off for so long. Once I made them I realized how simple they were. So I figured you all might want to make them for your get-togethers too. They look so much harder than they are & everyone will think you worked your tail off in the kitchen. Trust me- that is so not the case. AND- since they are minis – it makes portion control so much easier too.
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You know what I love about this recipe? It’s super easy. No water bath, no crazy steps. Just add your moist graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of your cupcake liners. Then mix your cheesecake ingredients & spoon it in on top. Then you can just bake. It’s nice to have a tiny little bit of cheesecake without committing to a whole piece.
Because if you are anything like me, when you serve yourself a piece, your eyes are way bigger than your stomach. Then about 2/3 of the way through you really start regretting the larger piece.
But at that point, it’s too little left to save it. So you end up eating the whole thing.
But you really aren’t enjoying that last 1/3 of it because guilt sets in & your pants are tight. That’s no good. This way is much better! 😉
For this recipe you will need…
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
- granulated sugar
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- diced strawberries
So there you have it. Really easy & everyone at your party will LOVE you for bringing these.
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
How to make Mini Cheesecakes
Looking for more great goodies?
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 pkgs cream cheese 8oz each - softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Combine berries & 1 cup sugar in a small bowl & toss to combine. Set aside to macerate until it becomes like a syrup with the berries.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl for approx 30 seconds.
- Add graham cracker crumbs & 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix until combined & crumbs are moist.
- Line muffin tins with 18 baking cup liners.
- Put approx 1 tsp of moist crumbs in the bottom of each liner & press down to compact & cover bottom.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla extract & remaining sugar in electric mixer until well combined.
- Add in eggs one at a time- mixing until just blended.
- Scoop into your prepared liners on top of your crackers. I did one large scoop to start & then went back & topped each off with my remaining batter so that they were all uniform in size.
- Bake 25-30 minutes- until center is almost set.
Cool completely. I was impatient- so I stuck mine in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
When ready- peel papers off, top with macerated berries
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container. (I'm storing my extra batch in the freezer so we can have them as we crave them)