Do you love to make a party spread? One of our favorite things about holidays & really any day, is that we make a delicious snack spread that the family can enjoy while entertaining. We like to keep it simple because the idea is that we don’t want to spend all night doing dishes when we have all sorts of fun going on. Especially when our kitchen is in the hub of the house.
There’s no hiding the piles of dishes until after guest leave. So I really try to make easy goodies like these Cheesy Spinach Crescents & have them out on the serving table before everyone arrives. This way we can snack & visit without worry. With as busy as life can get, it’s nice to keep it low key but still drool-worthy.
Dinner Roll Recipes
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Like I mentioned – these are super easy to make. I start with some crescent rolls along with my other ingredients. I make sure to pick up several cans because when I’m feeding a crowd they go pretty quick.
Here’s what you need – crescent rolls- 2 tubes, 1 block (8oz) neufchatel cheese softened, 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 cups chopped spinach & 1 egg (not pictured) & a splash of water. That’s it! I like to bake them on my favorite 3/4 sheet bake pan when making these for a party. But if you are making some just for a dinner side dish, I recommend my favorite small batch pan.
It’s as simple as combining the cheesy mix & rolling it into the crescents. Then just coat with an egg wash & bake. See, I told you it was soooo easy.Pair these with our Spanakopita (Spinach Pie) Recipe.
I absolutely love making these. Spinach & cheese wrapped in a flaky crescent just makes my day. It’s one of my favorite snacks. I find myself hovering around the snack table more often than not because I’m always grabbing another one. 🙂
Cheesy Spinach Crescents
Just look at all that wonderful melty cheese. Oh my word – these are SOOOO delicious!
More Must-Try Dinner Rolls
- One-Hour Dinner Rolls
- 30-Minute Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls
- One-Hour Brown Bread Dinner Rolls
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Heavenly One-Hour Dinner Rolls
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
- Beer Bread Dinner Rolls
- One-Hour Disappearing Fat Rolls
- No-Knead Dinner Rolls
Looking for more great snack recipes?
Cheesy Spinach Crescents
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Crescents®
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese- room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl combine both cheeses & the spinach - work together with a spatula - or you can mix in a stand mixer until combined
- Open your crescents & lay out flat
- Take a heaping tbsp of the spinach mixture & add it to the wider end of each crescent & then roll up
- Place on baking sheet & continue with all crescents
- In a small bowl combine egg & water & whisk well with a fork
- Brush egg wash on the crescents
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown & the cheese is melted
- Serve immediately - enjoy!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.