White Chocolate M&M Popcorn is an easy dessert recipe for popcorn coated with melted white chocolate & loaded with patriotic M&M’s. Perfect holiday treat!
Happy Monday & July 1st!! A crazy busy week here with 4th of July om Thursday- we have 4 days of festivities here in all the little communities that fall within the hub’s district.
I can’t wait to get out & meet all the great people that make this place so amazing. I will have lot’s to share come next week & a special giveaway that you won’t want to miss.
But with all of that, it means I have a whole lot of recipe creation ahead of me. I love to put out a big spread of goodies for everyone to enjoy. One of my favorites & the one dessert that always disappears the fastest – this White Chocolate M&M Popcorn.
White Chocolate M&M Popcorn
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
It was SO GOOD- even the hubs was digging in. Plus it’s super easy- always a plus for me.
The M&M’s warmed up in the mixing process which made them all melty & gooey when eaten. Mmmmmmmm. Oh my word – have you ever had a melted M&M, it’s positively divine!
It’s no wonder this is always the most popular recipe for the holiday. Just look at all that gooey goodness!
White Chocolate Popcorn with M&Ms
More Delicious Popcorn Recipes
Halloween Oreo Cooke Butter Popcorn
White Chocolate M&M Popcorn
- 1 regular size bag microwave popcorn-popped
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tbsp shortening
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's
- Prepare popcorn-pour in large bowl-set aside
- In glass bowl add white chocolate chips & shortening.
- Nest bowl in a pan filled half way with water & heat over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until chocolate is in a very liquid state & smooth. Do not over heat.
- Remove from heat- pour immediately over popcorn.
- Stir in until it's coated & well combined.
- Pour in M&M's & mix in. (Best to do this in small batches- you want some of the M&M's to get melted a bit from the heat of the white chocolate. Then you want to add more as it cools because they will sink to the bottom & not stay combined throughout if the chocolate is not thick enough to hold them in place.)
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
You have to make this for your celebrations!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great patriotic desserts with M&M’s?
Patriotic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Patriotic Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie