This Candied Disney Popcorn is just like the tasty treat you get at the park. Added Mickey shaped sprinkles make this Disney recipe even more fun for all.
Growing up in the town right next door to Disneyland made it was sort of like my second home. We would go there for dinner, random “hey let’s go to Disneyland right now” & for just about every school event & so on.
All my life it was part of my everyday. I could watch the fireworks from my house. It was sort of magical existence as a kid knowing that it was just right there & I could visit just about any time I wanted.
So now that we live so very far away from there, I’m finding myself trying to make all the fun recipes that I remember growing up. One of which is this Candied Disney Popcorn.
Do you remember the candied popcorn there? Have you ever tried it? It’s a favorite – something I would get every time I went, even if I was just there the day before. So, of course, I had to make some when I was asked to join in on this Month of Disney event hosted by the awesome Rachel from R & R Workshop. What a fabulous theme!
Here are all the AMAZING bloggers you will find contributing in this event all month long!
YAY! I’m so thrilled to be working with them on this.
Looking for more great Disney Inspired food?
Candied Disney Popcorn
- 1/4 cup Disney sprinkles
- 1 bag microwave popcorn - popped
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box any flavor you wish 3 oz Jello mix
- 5-10 drops food color depending on what flavor you choose
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment & set aside
- Pop popcorn & transfer to a large bowl - set aside
- In a small saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk & jello packet
- Heat over medium until it starts to boil
- Allow to lightly boil about 1 minute - stirring constantly
- Remove & immediately pour over prepared popcorn
- Stir & fold to mix & coat the popcorn
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet spreading out as best as you can
- Sprinkle with your Disney sprinkles
- Bake 20-30 minutes - stir about half way through
- Remove & let cool
- Break apart & enjoy
- Store in a paper bag - not an airtight container to keep from getting soggy
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.