Tuscan Ravioli Soup is a hearty dinner recipe that is easy to make in about 30 minutes. Loaded with beef, sausage, spinach & cheese, this will rival any restaurant around. Delish!
It’s been COLD here. Yes, I live in North Idaho – it’s supposed to be cold this time of year. I know. But this So Cal girl craves some comfort food when the snow is falling & it’s all chilly outside. Easy Family Dinner Ideas are what I’m after. I have been craving a tomato based soup since I made my Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup several months back.
Easy Dinner Recipes
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Then one day the hubs was asking me what I was going to do with all the leftover baby spinach leaves we had from our last batch of spinach dip. It popped into my head at that moment – a delicious tomato & spinach soup with sausage & ravioli & Parmesan cheese. Oh my – the house smelled amazing- dinner tasted phenomenal. By far the best soup I have ever made. This one goes on the “for company” list. 🙂
Oh my word- I can not adequately describe how amazing this tastes.
The pictures do not do it justice – all I can say is YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS.
I would order this at any restaurant & it would be my “go-to” choice every time.
Tuscan Ravioli Soup
Top with some croutons & Parmesan cheese- Mmmmmm. Perfect for these winter days.
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas?
Tuscan Ravioli Soup
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes 28 ounce
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 1 qt half & half
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 stick butter
- 20 oz package fresh ravioli we used 4 cheese but you can use any flavor
- 6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt pepper, granulated garlic to taste
- Top with croutons & extra cheese to serve
- Brown sausage& beef in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add onion to large stockpot & add garlic paste & butter.
- Saute until soft & caramelized
- Pulse spinach in food processor until cut unto small flake sized pieces
- Once onions & garlic are ready- add crushed tomatoes, chicken stock, browned ground sausage & beef & spinach.
- Bring to a boil- stirring frequently - Add seasonings to taste.
- Continue to boil 5-10 minutes for flavors to marry
- In another stockpot cook your ravioli to package directions & drain
- Reduce heat on soup & slowly add in half & half & heavy cream - stir well
- Bring soup to a simmer- Do Not Boil. Simmer about 5 minutes
- Add in Parmesan cheese & cooked ravioli
- Stir until cheese has melted & blended into the soup.
- Serve with croutons & more cheese on top
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Creamy Spring Tortellini with Peas Asparagus and Bacon | Will Cook for Smiles
Cheesy meatball bites | Butter with a Side of Bread