Today we are talking Easy Family Dinner Ideas again. I don’t think you can ever have too many & the quicker they come together the more I like them. One thing we always keep on hand is ingredients for Easy Beef Stroganoff. I love this recipe because I can get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes & the whole family LOVES it. Plus – it makes more than enough for hungry teens that go back for seconds AND leftovers for the next night too. I love meals like that because if I can cut my work in half – that’s more time with the family later.
This is definitely something that we make for company. I’m not talking fancy company – but more like family who is staying a while company. It’s fast, easy & inexpensive to make in large quantities. We usually do a batch & a half when people are joining us for this dish.
Easy Beef Stroganoff : Easy Family Dinner Ideas
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 24 ounces egg noodles
- 2 23-26 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 23-26 ounces milk
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- seasonings to taste we like garlic, salt, pepper & minced onions
- In large, deep skillet brown your ground beef - adding seasonings towards the end as you want to have the flavors more pronounced in the meat. (be sure to change out to a clean utensil once the meat is 98% brown so as to not cross contaminate)
- In a stock pot bring water to boiling
- Back to your meat - once it's brown, add in your canned condensed soups
- Fill one can with milk & then add to your meat/soup mixture - stir to combine - should look like chunky soup
- Stir in cheese
- Turn to low & allow to simmer while you cook the noodles - stirring occasionally
- Add your noodles to boiling water & cook to package directions- removing when al dente so they are firm enough to stir well
- Drain noodles & add back to the stock pot
- Remove sauce mixture from heat & carefully transfer to your stock pot with the noodles - stir well to fully incorporate
- Serve with a little extra Parmesan cheese on top
How about some more Easy Family Dinner Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE