Welcome to Day 3 of my 7 Days of Memory Making ~ Holiday Recipe Series
I am taking a MUCH NEEDED break from my usual blogging routine this week in preparation for prepare for our long distance move. But don’t worry, this blog will not be abandoned.I have teamed up with the FABULOUS Danelle from Let’s Dish Recipes to bring you some really great recipes this week.
- 2 1/2 packages 8 squares each Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate (20 total squares) divided
- 1 package 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- Decorations like sprinkles nuts or crunched up candy canes
- Melt 8 chocolate squares in a double boiler.
- Beat cream cheese w/ mixer until creamy
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Shape in to balls, scooping with a melon baller works well.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Melt remaining chocolate in double boiler.
- Dip truffles in chocolate to coat
- Return to baking sheet & sprinkle with decorations or immediately dip & roll into your decorations
- Refrigerate on lined baking sheet for at least 1 hour to firm up
- Store in a tightly covered container in refrigerator.