Welcome to Day 3 of my 7 Days of Memory Making ~ Holiday Recipe Series
I am taking a MUCH NEEDED break from my usual blogging routine this week in preparation for prepare for our long distance move. But don’t worry, this blog will not be abandoned.I have teamed up with the FABULOUS Danelle from Let’s Dish Recipes to bring you some really great recipes this week.
- 20 ounces Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate 20 total squares (1 ounce each)- divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Decorations like sprinkles nuts or crushed up candy canes
- Melt 8 of the chocolate squares in a double boiler. Let cool to almost room temperature but still in a liquid state.
- In a mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Blend in the melted chocolate. and then refrigerate until firm.
- Shape into balls, scooping with a melon baller works well. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip truffles in the melted chocolate to coat.
- Return to the baking sheet & sprinkle with decorations or immediately dip & roll into your decorations.
- Refrigerate on the lined baking sheet for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Be sure to check out my Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows too.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a Day of Cookies
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE