Welcome to Day 3 of my 7 Days of Memory Making ~ Holiday Recipe Series
I am taking a MUCH NEEDED break from my usual blogging routine this week in preparation for prepare for our long distance move. But don’t worry, this blog will not be abandoned.I have teamed up with the FABULOUS Danelle from Let’s Dish Recipes to bring you some really great recipes this week.
What other truffle recipes do you suggest?
- Oreo Balls/ Oreo Truffles
- Rainbow Truffles Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Sugar Cookie Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
- 4th of July Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Truffles
- Valentine Oreo Truffles
- Rainbow Mint Oreo Truffles
- Halloween Oreo Balls
- Holiday Nutella Bites
- Peppermint Oreo Balls
- Grinch Truffles
- Christmas Truffles
- 20 ounces Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate 20 total squares (1 ounce each)- divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Decorations like sprinkles nuts or crushed up candy canes
- Melt 8 of the chocolate squares in a double boiler. Let cool to almost room temperature but still in a liquid state.
- In a mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Blend in the melted chocolate. and then refrigerate until firm.
- Shape into balls, scooping with a melon baller works well. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip truffles in the melted chocolate to coat.
- Return to the baking sheet & sprinkle with decorations or immediately dip & roll into your decorations.
- Refrigerate on the lined baking sheet for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Be sure to check out my Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows too.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a Day of Cookies
No Greater Love says
Those looks so good. I’ve been itching to put green and red and white sprinkles on something. 🙂
I will do this!! Oh God, I WILL. 😀
Good luck with your long distance move! Sounds exciting!! 🙂
Mama Zen says
I’m definitely making these!
Yum!!! Love chocolate anything.
Long distance move?? Where you going?
Kristy Life-n-Reflection says
These are gorgeous!! Oh cream cheese filling – wow!!
yummm..and certainly the imagination of taste and smell is enhanced by your photography too! 🙂
Mandy @MoneyMasterMom says
Found you via the bloggy moms blog hop. Clearly this isn’t a diet site. That being said these dishes look AMAZING
secret mom thoughts says
I must try those. They look awesome!
I hope you’ll enter my Santa Paws 2 giveaway.
Good luck with the move, I did not know you were going anywhere! 😉 And those look SO, SO good!!
Wow, for some reason you weren’t showing up on my blog feed, and now I know why. Someone was trying to look out for my waistline! These look like they’re floating!