Looking for more of our favorite summer treats?
Simple Blackberry Cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Caramel Sugar Cone Frozen Yogurt
- 1- 32 oz container vanilla yogurt
- 1- 16 oz bottle International Delight Cold Stone Churro Caramel Coffee Creamer
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tbsp Classic Caramel flavoring syrup opt
- 1/2 C caramel- either store bought topping or you can make your own Caramel Recipe This one for my Caramel Popcorn works well.
- 2 sugar cones- crushed into large chunks.
- Add pudding powder in the bottom of your mixer bowl.
- Pour in yogurt & entire bottle of creamer & opt caramel flavoring syrup on top. Beat until well incorporated.
- Transfer to ice cream maker & churn 20 minutes.
- Remove & pour into airtight container.
- Add caramel & sugar cone pieces- fold in- do not completely mix.
- Leave ribbons of caramel swirled throughout.
- Freeze at least 4 hours before serving.