So I made Banana Caramel Ice Box Cake
It was simple & absolutely DIVINE I tell you. The hubs is a huge fan of banana & caramel- so this was a huge hit with him.
I literally whipped this up in less than 15 minutes & popped it in the fridge to do it’s thing.
Awesome dessert ready & waiting for us come evening time.
Banana Caramel Ice Box Cake
- 1 pkg instant banana pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 16 oz container whipped topping
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup homemade caramel sauce
- Prepare homemade caramel sauce & set aside to slightly cool to room temp.
- Combine pudding mix & cold milk - whisk to thicken.
- Add in 1/2 cup caramel & cream cheese- whisk to combine.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whip topping.
- Arrange graham crackers to cover bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Top with 1/2 the pudding mixture.
- Slice 1 banana & arrange pieces on top of pudding you just spread.
- Repeat with layers again graham crackers, pudding mixture & another sliced banana.
- Top with remaining whip topping & the remaining 2 bananas - sliced.
- Sprinkle with remaining graham crackers - crumbled.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours to allow crackers to soften.
- When serving you can do one layer- or like I did here- do 2 slices stacked & drizzle caramel sauce on top for more of a WOW factor.
This will be something you make again & again.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE