Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake is the perfect spring treat. Dense, yet tender & oh so delicious, you’ll have everyone asking for this easy pound cake recipe loaded with blueberries.
You all know I absolutely love a tasty little snack with my coffee on the weekends. We did a huge Costco run & picked up a ton of produce. Is it just me- or do they always have the best produce? We literally filled our cart to the point that the checker girl asked us if we were having some sort of party. 🙂 hehehe – No, just stocking up on produce. I’m sure she thought we were nuts. But anyhow- one thing I picked up was blueberries.
Pound Cake Recipe
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
The family loves anything made with blueberries. Put a little in the oatmeal with a little bit of Blueberry Freezer Jam. Mmmmm – so good. Or maybe a little slice of this Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake. So yummy.
Just look at those colors!! That swirl is just too pretty! I love making this spring treat all season long. Think of how perfect this would be at a brunch or Mother’s Day celebration. Although, I am just as happy having this with my weekend coffee, no holiday or celebration required.
The shades of blue just make me happy.
More Pound Cake Recipes
If you love pound cake as we do – you don’t want to miss these other flavors here!
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Raspberry White Chocolate Pound Cake
- Instant Pot Almond Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Pound Cake
Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake
All that wonderful flavor of pound cake with the pops of blueberry. Mmmmm.
Can you tell I’m swooning over this cake?!
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
For this recipe you will need…
2 – 9″ loaf pans
Blueberry Jam – I like this one
Looking for more awesome blueberry recipes?
Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp table salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Blueberry Jam divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 2 - 9" loaf pans with Bakers Joy (I highly recommend this product for all cakes)
- In mixer- cream together your sugar & butter. Beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs – one at a time & beating in-between each addition
- Scrape bowl down. Add lemon juice & vanilla
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- Top with sour cream & then beat to combine – do not over mix.
- Gently fold in blueberries by hand with large spatula
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Top each with jam & then run a knife through a couple times to swirl it throughout.
- Bake 60- 75 minutes or until toothpick test is clean.
- Cool on wire rack at least 10 minutes before removing from pan & then continue to cool on wire rack until room temperature before cutting.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.