Blueberry Cobbler is one of my favorite blueberry desserts. It certainly tops the list for delicious 3 ingredient recipes that everyone loves. This cobbler recipe is super easy too.
Do you love blueberries? They are a huge favorite in this house. Which is probably why I have so many blueberry recipes here. We can’t seem to get enough. They are the flavor I think about most when it comes time for spring & summer. That fresh flavor that blends so well with so many others, like lemon, lime or coconut. It’s all good & I’m thrilled to make as many blueberry recipes as I can.
For this one I stared with some beautiful blueberries. Oh my, aren’t they pretty? Do you remember me sharing a sneak peak of them on Instagram?
I realized that I had not shared my blueberry cobbler recipe with you. It’s by far my favorite of all my cobbler recipes because it’s blueberry. But really, with 3 ingredient recipes like this one you can’t go wrong. It’s as simple as dump, pour, bake & enjoy! I’m not exaggerating. You will not believe just how simple it is to make this. Everyone will rave & you will feel like a hero!
Easy 3-Ingredient Blueberry Cobbler
Blueberry Cobbler : Just 3 Ingredients
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 box french vanilla cake mix
- 16 ounces clear soda like Sprite or 7-up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Spread berries in an even layer over bottom of the pan
- Add dry cake mix over the top
- Slowly pour soda over the top of the cake mix making sure you moisten nearly all of the dry mix which will give you your crust
- DO NOT STIR - if you stir you will have a top more like cake- not crust
- Bake 45-60 minutes watching closely after the 45 min mark - allow it to brown on top
- If you want it really brown you can broil the top for a couple minutes
- Remove & allow to cool slightly before serving
- We prefer ours with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top
I added a scoop of fresh homemade coconut ice cream on the side. (more on that soon) But for now, pick up some blueberries next time you are grocery shopping & make some delicious cobbler.
Looking for more great ideas for all those blueberries?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE