I mentioned a couple days ago that I am doing an experiment with my coffee. I want to see if replacing the things I normally add to my cup with homemade versions changes how I generally feel. I have already created Homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup that I like to put in my coffee with a little half & half. But I also tried my hand at making Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer because the hubs really likes to have the flavored creamers. The cool thing is that I can make this as needed – no more buying in bulk & I think it tastes better than what we were originally using too.
It’s so simple to make. Just add the ingredients to a mason jar- give it a good shake & done. I think it’s easier to pour from a smaller bottle, so I transferred a portion to these sauce bottles.
Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk - I used 2%
- 1/3 cup vanilla coffee syrup
- Add all ingredients to a large mason jar & tighten the lid
- Shake well - done
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week (depending on how fresh your milk is that you used)
- Give it a little shake before each use.
Want more HOMEMADE versions of your favorites?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]