Ever since I made those Fig Crumble Bars the family has been begging me to make more. I hardly ever make the same treats unless it’s a true family favorite. So I decided to take their love for the crumble bars & change it up a bit. This girl needed some chocolate & caramel. So the perfect thing for that is a good ol’ candy bar. So I just combined the two & it was a match made in heaven. These Milky Way Crumble Bars are divine!!!
Look at all that gooey goodness!!! Oh my – these are SOOOO good!!!
You know you want one! Especially with how quick they come together.
In just 30 minutes you could be eating one yourself!
Milky Way Crumble Bars
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 2-1/2 cups quick oats
- 1-1/2 sticks butter- melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 milky way fun size candy bars
- Preheat oven to 375 conventional/ 350 convection
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment- set aside
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix & oats.
- Pour in melted butter & mix with a large spatula until crumbly
- Pour 3/4 of the mix in your prepared pan & press down into an even layer
- Add candy bars- evenly spaced
- Top with chocolate chips to fill in any areas not covered by the candy bars
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top
- Bake 20-25 minutes- or until golden.
- Remove & cool completely before cutting
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more bar recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE