Are you starting to think about menu planning now that fall has arrived? I definitely have. I like to serve something new each time we gather for the holidays along with the family recipes we have year after year. I think it’s fun to not always have the same exact thing all the time. When you add new things to the menu it gives an opportunity to see what people really enjoyed & decide if you want to make that dish into a new family favorite that will be passed down through the generations. I think I came up with one of those recipes this time. These Bacon Wrapped Green Beans are similar to bacon wrapped asparagus – only better. Why are they better? Because they are green beans & our family LOVES green beans.
It’s super simple to make these. I will definitely be doing this side dish for all my holiday gatherings.
My kids – absolutely loved these! My son was wanting to clear the platter for me.
Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
- 1 pkg Butterball Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 pound fresh - un-cut green beans
- granulated garlic
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees conventional/ 400 convection
- Rinse green beans & allow to dry
- Take 1/2 piece uncooked bacon & wrap around 1 individual green bean & place on a large baking sheet
- Repeat with remaining green beans & bacon
- Sprinkle with seasonings to taste
- Bake 20-25 minutes - or until bacon is fully cooked
Want more side dish ideas?