Wow – it’s been a little while since I shared a breakfast recipe with you. I have been truly craving granola – but with a little something extra. So I finally whipped some up with a few of my favorite mix-ins that I thought you might like too. This Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Granola is such a yummy addition to some yogurt or even with a little milk as a cereal. The kids were soooo happy. They just love having homemade breakfasts that aren’t oatmeal. I love that I don’t have to buy breakfast items & I can just utilize what I have on hand all the time & make something new & fun for them.
You know – it’s pretty good on top of some healthy banana ice cream too. Just sayin’…..
Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Granola
- 3-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pomegranate dark chocolates
- 1-1/2 cups toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment & set aside
- In a large bowl combine oats, walnuts, oil & syrup & mix until well incorporated & the oats are moist
- Spread out onto prepared pan in an even layer
- Bake approx 30 minutes rotating tray about half way through
- Remove & allow to cool completely
- Transfer to large bowl & add in toasted coconut & pomegranate dark chocolates - toss to combine
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week
Looking for more great breakfast ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE