This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MVCheezIt #CollectiveBias
Things are heating up in college basketball. Games are plentiful & people are excited! Two teams just over the border here are considered as close to our home teams as possible & they are both in the running still. Really exciting to watch them go so far & we are watching basketball all the time. You know what that means – snacks!! So of course I made some of my favorite Slow Cooker Snack Mix to much on along with all our other goodies. I love to put on a nice big spread for game time & making snack mix in the slow cooker is the easiest thing to do. I mixed it up this time & made it extra cheesy!!!
I was already in Target picking up a regular box of Cheez-It white cheddar when I saw the new Cheez-It Grooves. That’s when I had my idea to change up my usual snack mix & make it all about Cheez-Its.
Then…..I found the Cheez-It Crunch’d in another aisle & I knew this was going to be one epic mix.
I was totally stoked for game time & couldn’t wait to make it.
It’s really just as simple as tossing all the yummy ingredients in the cooker.
Then drizzle the flavored sauce over everything & give it a good stir.
Let it cook for a couple hours while you prep your other snacks & you are good to go.
I’m telling you – this is packed full of all your favorite cheesy Cheez-It flavor & you will never want to make any other mix.
It’s SO GOOD – it didn’t last through the game.
Cheez-Its are on sale for 3/$8 at Target.
Shoppers can use Target’s Cartwheel app to save an additional 35% off of this sale price when they buy 3 varieties of Cheez-Its.
Don’t miss the Most Valuable Cheese Contest that is taking place from Feb – April 2015.
Users can vote on their favorite flavors/varieties from six popular Cheez-It flavors and play games for a chance to win $10,000.
What is your favorite Cheez-It flavor?
Slow Cooker Snack Mix
- 2 cups bagel chips
- 2 cups peanut butter stuffed pretzels
- 2 cups flat bread crisps
- 2 cups white cheddar Cheez-Its
- 2 cups Cheez-Its Crunch'd - cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Cheez-Its Grooves - Zesty Cheddar Ranch
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter - melted & hot
- 1 tbsp season salt
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- Combine the pretzels, bagel chips, flat bread crisps, & all varieties of Cheez-Its in your slow cooker
- In a small bowl combine melted butter & seasonings - whisk until combined
- Add Worcestershire sauce & whisk
- Drizzle evenly over mix & stir to evenly coat
- Lay a paper towel over the top of your cooker & add the lid on top of that (this will keep it crunchy)
- Cook on low 2 total hours - stir well every 30-40 minutes to keep it all from burning
- Once done cooking spread out on large baking sheet to cool completely
- Once completely cooled - store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
Looking for more great game time recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE