Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for fall mornings. Cinnamon, caramel & frosting- what could be better with your coffee? With this no-rise recipe, homemade cinnamon rolls just became easier than ever too.
You all know how much I cherish my morning coffee time. I actually go to bed looking forward to my morning cup, especially in the fall when I can get great creamer flavors like Pumpkin Spice & one of my favorites, Caramel Macchiato. Something about caramel when it’s chilly outside just makes me feel all warm & cozy. So of course I like to add that great flavor to as many things as I can – like these homemade cinnamon rolls.
I love making little goodies to have with our coffee on the weekends. Most mornings it’s just coffee while we get straight to work- even on the weekends. However there are some weekends where we have a few moments of peace where we can sip alongside a tasty little goodie. Those are the mornings I cherish most, which is why I made this super simple no-rise recipe for cinnamon rolls.
I don’t have a whole lot of time & I certainly have very little patience when it comes to making treats. I like it quick, simple & delicious whenever possible. So I’m so in love with this recipe – I don’t know why it was buried in my recipe cabinet. I tucked it away & completely forgot about it. Once in a while I would remember & think “gee, I should make those” & then life & schedules took over & it never really happened. Until I was organizing & found it. I immediately got to making them. I didn’t want to forget again. The hubs was sure happy & we had a lovely coffee time this weekend.
Just a little bit of this Caramel Macchiato creamer & it takes these cinnamon rolls to whole new level of delicious.
You absolutely must give them a try!!! They will be your new favorite too.
Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter- room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Caramel Macchiato creamer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line 9x9 baking pan with parchment & set aside
- In a small bowl combine filling ingredients & use a fork or pastry cutter to work together until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 of the mixture in the bottom of your parchment lined pan
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt
- Cut in butter & mix until well combined
- Add in milk & creamer & mix well to form a soft dough
- Roll dough out on lightly floured surface forming a rectangle
- Sprinkle remaining filling mixture over rolled dough & spread out evenly to cover well
- Starting on one long end - roll dough into a tight log
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 12 even rolls - I like to cut in half & half again, repeating until I reach 12
- Place rolls into prepared pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- While baking prepare glaze by whisking creamer into confectioners sugar until smooth
- When rolls are done baking, remove & allow to cool about 5-10 minutes before adding glaze
- Pour glaze over rolls & enjoy while warm
Want more great breakfast recipes?
Here are a couple more great caramel macchiato recipes you’ll love….
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE