Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for fall mornings. Cinnamon, caramel & frosting- what could be better with your coffee? With this no-rise recipe, homemade cinnamon rolls just became easier than ever too.
You all know how much I cherish my morning coffee time. I actually go to bed looking forward to my morning cup, especially in the fall when I can get great creamer flavors like Pumpkin Spice & one of my favorites, Caramel Macchiato. Something about caramel when it’s chilly outside just makes me feel all warm & cozy. So of course I like to add that great flavor to as many things as I can – like these homemade cinnamon rolls.
I love making little goodies to have with our coffee on the weekends. Most mornings it’s just coffee while we get straight to work- even on the weekends. However there are some weekends where we have a few moments of peace where we can sip alongside a tasty little goodie. Those are the mornings I cherish most, which is why I made this super simple no-rise recipe for cinnamon rolls.
I don’t have a whole lot of time & I certainly have very little patience when it comes to making treats. I like it quick, simple & delicious whenever possible. So I’m so in love with this recipe – I don’t know why it was buried in my recipe cabinet. I tucked it away & completely forgot about it. Once in a while I would remember & think “gee, I should make those” & then life & schedules took over & it never really happened. Until I was organizing & found it. I immediately got to making them. I didn’t want to forget again. The hubs was sure happy & we had a lovely coffee time this weekend.
Just a little bit of this Caramel Macchiato creamer & it takes these cinnamon rolls to whole new level of delicious.
You absolutely must give them a try!!! They will be your new favorite too.
Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter- room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Caramel Macchiato creamer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line 9x9 baking pan with parchment & set aside
- In a small bowl combine filling ingredients & use a fork or pastry cutter to work together until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 of the mixture in the bottom of your parchment lined pan
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt
- Cut in butter & mix until well combined
- Add in milk & creamer & mix well to form a soft dough
- Roll dough out on lightly floured surface forming a rectangle
- Sprinkle remaining filling mixture over rolled dough & spread out evenly to cover well
- Starting on one long end - roll dough into a tight log
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 12 even rolls - I like to cut in half & half again, repeating until I reach 12
- Place rolls into prepared pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- While baking prepare glaze by whisking creamer into confectioners sugar until smooth
- When rolls are done baking, remove & allow to cool about 5-10 minutes before adding glaze
- Pour glaze over rolls & enjoy while warm
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more great breakfast recipes?
Here are a couple more great caramel macchiato recipes you’ll love….
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE