Simple cake mix brownies loaded with candy bars makes Candy Bar Bites that are OUT OF THIS WORLD! If you love yummy bar recipes, these are the perfect treat to satisfy any chocolate craving! Plus they are so easy to make. Just 5 ingredients & less than 1 hour to yummy goodness.
Candy Bar Bites
How many things do you make with cake mix, besides cake? Well there are so many things you can do with cake mix, like adding it to cookie recipes, homemade ice cream, cookies bars & yummy bar recipes like these Candy Bar Bites. All you have to do is change the ingredients you mix into the cake mix & how you bake it for an entirely different result. But different doesn’t mean bad- quite the contrary. These Candy Bar Bites are absolutely UNREAL on the delicious scale. I love how versatile they are. I can mix in just about any candy bar I happen to be craving at the time. In this case I wanted both Snickers & Milky Way- which turned out SO GOOD!
The result is like a super thick but chewy brownie. That right there is enough to send my eyes rolling in the back of my head. YUM! I absolutely swoon over these.
Candy Bar Bites
- 2 - devils food cake mixes
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 cup Snickers Bites
- 1 8 oz bag Milky Way Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9x13 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix, evaporated milk & melted butter in mixer beating well.
- Add 1 cup Milky Way bites & beat well to break them up a bit.
- Transfer 3/4 of batter to prepared pan & spread out flat in bottom as best you can. It's very sticky.
- Bake 10 minutes - remove
- Top with Snickers Bites & remaining Milky Way Bites.
- Drop remaining batter on top- do not spread out.
- Return to oven & bake another 40-45 minutes
- Check with toothpick test- should be mostly clean.
- Remove & allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
These are the most thick, chewy & decadent bar recipe. A favorite for sure!
Looking for more yummy bar recipes like these Candy Bar Bites?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Six Sisters’ Stuff – Cake Mix Peanut Butter Bars
Chef in Training – Ooey Gooey Cake Mix Bars