Thank you Bob’s Red Mill for sponsoring this post! All statements & opinions are that of Kleinworth & Co.
Lemon Blueberry Swirl Bundt Cake, a simple bundt cake recipe blending favorite spring flavors of lemon & blueberries. Great for Easter or Mother’s Day!
Do you love lemon recipes? We are crazy for them in our house, especially when you combine them with blueberries. That lemon/blueberry combo makes everyone in our family so happy every time I create something new with them. Who can blame them, it’s just so tasty! To me, it’s like spring on a fork. I get so excited when our blueberry bush & lemon trees start producing fruit as the weather gets warmer. It creates an instant good mood for all of us & I can’t wait to get baking with it all. I decided to celebrate the snow melting with this Lemon Blueberry Swirl Bundt Cake that is incredibly easy to make & soooooo delicious!
Lemon Blueberry Swirl Bundt Cake
I just love making bundt cakes. They look so fancy & everyone thinks you slaved away in the kitchen when you serve them. They just have this look about them that seems intimidating or difficult to make. Well, I’m here to tell you that this cake is almost as easy as a mix. So there’s really no excuse to not make one yourself!
I always use top-notch ingredients in my baking recipes. I want the best I can give when serving my friends & family just like you do. Because quality is of the utmost importance to me, I use Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour. I like that it’s not enriched with any additives. It produces well-textured cakes just as easy as it creates light & airy baked goods. Versatility is a must in my kitchen.
That swirl of blueberry through the center is so fun. You never know what the next piece will look like until you cut it.
The glaze is simple & priovides not only visual interest but just enough additional sweetness.
Look at those details from the pan. I love bundt cakes because the pan really makes the cake. They can be simple, which is elegant & understated or you can choose an elaborately detailed pan, which just adds to the wow-factor!
Lemon Blueberry Swirl Bundt Cake
- 3 sticks butter- room temperature
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese - room temperature
- 2-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box lemon instant pudding mix
- 6 eggs - room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray (I like the kind specifically for baking) - set aside
- In a small bowl combine blueberries & ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Mix & mash the berries until sugar is dissolved & you have created a syrup like consistency with berry chunks - set aside
- Add cream cheese & butter to large mixing bowl & beat together on med-high until smooth
- Slowly add in instant pudding powder & sugar & beat again until light & fluffy
- Reduce mixer speed & add in eggs, one at a time & mixing until just incorporated
- On low speed, add flour one cup at a time until just incorporated
- Transfer half the batter into the bottom of the prepared pan
- Add in prepared berry mixture
- Top with remaining cake batter
- Bake 80-85 minutes or until toothpick test is clean
- Cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to continue cooling
- Prepare glaze by combining ingredients & whisking until smooth
- Drizzle over cake - serve & enjoy!
If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe that will WOW your crowd – you have to make this cake!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more spring baking ideas?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bob’s Red Mill.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE