Simple homemade fudge recipes like this Holiday Oreo Fudge Recipe make edible holiday gifts so easy. Just 3 ingredients & a few minutes is all it takes.
Oh man do I love fudge. I especially love it because it’s so much easier than it looks & yet it always brings such big smiles whether I’m serving it to family or giving it away to friends or neighbors. As most of you know, my mom was the fudge queen & I spent most of my childhood making endless batches of fudge with her. I was fortunate that she passed down her recipes & taught me all the tips & tricks for making the perfect fudge. The milk, dark or semi-sweet chocolate versions are quite different than the white chocolate version. It is far more complex & takes a little more time. So when I am in a pinch, my “go-to” recipe is always the white chocolate. It’s just 3 ingredients if you count the mix-in of choice, which makes it super simple to make.
Holiday Oreo Fudge Recipe
Since we never run short on Oreo cookies around here, I thought they would be great crumbled up into some white chocolate fudge. I mean, chocolate cookies with bright red filling just SCREAMS holiday, especially when mixed into white chocolate. You can grab your holiday Oreos on Amazon like I do. It makes it so much easier than tracking them down at the store this time of year.
To make this recipe you will need:
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 10 Holiday Oreo Cookies- crumbled
- Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper & spritz lightly with cooking spray
- In a medium glass bowl, combine the chocolate chips & the sweetened condensed milk
- Microwave on 50% heat in 30 second intervals until fully melted & combined- be sure to stir well in-between each interval.
- Transfer melted mixture into prepared pan
- Top with crumbled cookies & press cookies down into the fudge
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours to set or freeze 2-4 (allow to thaw 30 min before cutting)
You definitely have to make this for all your holiday gatherings this year!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more easy fudge recipes like this Holiday Oreo Fudge?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE