Need a simple edible gift that everyone loves. This incredibly Easy Holiday Fudge is always the Christmas favorite. You can’t go wrong with this treat.
Easy Holiday Fudge
It’s time for fudge! I have a whole lot of fudge coming your way this holiday season! I have to say, the more I miss my mom (especially this time of year) the more I find myself pulling out all her recipes & decorations. It’s comforting this time of year to go back to the things that brought me the happiest memories during the holiday season.
For me that was fudge. It was ever present through the last quarter of the year. So of course I am taking those perfect recipes that everyone loved & making them breathe new life here. You really have to give this one a try! It’s INCREDIBLE!!!
When I say incredible- I’m not kidding. I can tell you that this is literally the first plate that empties at every single party I take it to. It’s the thing that people linger near the buffet line for.
It’s the thing people would call her asking for as early as October to be sure they could get some during the holidays. I swear -my mom could have opened up a fudge shop & made a fortune.
But she didn’t. She made it for those she loved as her way of letting them know she cared deeply for them. You can taste it with every bite. The perfect creamy fudge made with all that love.
Best Fudge Recipe
I grew up making this exact fudge in mass quantities with my mom every season. Our house smelled like a bakery & it was magical. Sometimes we would change up what we mixed in. Sometimes walnuts, sometimes other things.
She was known for her fudge- no doubt about it. She was a sweets genius & fortunately out of all the recipes she created, she made sure I mastered the fudge.
Now I spend afternoons in the kitchen with my girls talking & mixing while we enjoy some holiday tunes. It’s very special.
More Awesome Fudge Recipes
- Easy Microwave Reese’s Fudge
- Lemon Oreo Fudge
- Easy Snowflake Fudge
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Fudge
- Mint Milano Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge
- Holiday Oreo Fudge
- White Chocolate Holiday Fudge
- Sea Salt Fudge
- Red Velvet Fudge
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Fudge
- Easy No-Cook Fudge
Easy Holiday Fudge
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Margarine do not use butter
- 1 5oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 7oz Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 3 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- the best quality you can find - this makes all the difference in the world - Please do not use generic or low priced dark chocolate. It contains too many paraffins & fillers
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 bag holiday M&M's
- Line 9x13 glass pan with parchment & then spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put semi-sweet chocolate chips & vanilla in mixer bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sugar, margarine, evaporated milk & marshmallow cream in 3 qt. heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until mixture boils, boil for 5 full minutes- stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Pour into mixer bowl over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Beat with whip attachment in mixer until it's smooth & looks like silk. (if you did not use premium chocolate- it will be grainy & watery)
- Transfer to your prepared dish.
- Top with M&M's
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting & serving.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more of our favorite fudge recipes like this Easy Holiday Fudge?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE