*A special Thank you to Torani for providing some of the ingredients for this recipe. It’s great partnerships like these that allow me to continue to bring you inspiring content!
Bacon Bourbon Caramel Cheesecake is bourbon caramel flavored cheesecake, topped with crispy bacon & drizzled with chocolate-caramel. It’s an easy cheesecake recipe you don’t want to miss.
Today we celebrate the hub’s birthday. That’s always fun because that means good food & of course something delicious for dessert. Because we just celebrated my youngest’s birthday last weekend it’s been treats overload around here & I have been a baking maniac. When I met the hubs I found out that his grandmother would make him a cherry cheesecake (no-bake version) every year for his birthday. So over the years I not only learned how to perfect her recipe, but I also have tried my hand at making new versions from time to time. This year I really wanted to push the limits & make a what I would consider a “man’s cheesecake”. Bacon, bourbon- those are things all the dudes in my life love. So of course I had to include those in this insanely delicious dessert.
Bacon Bourbon Caramel Cheesecake
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I have to say, when you have never added bacon to a dessert before, it can be a little scary. Last year for bacon month I added it to an ice cream sundae. I was worried I would ruin both the sundae & the bacon. But let me put away your doubts. This is the perfect blend of salty & sweet. Oh my heavens, it’s crazy how well these flavors blend together. You have to try it.
For this cheesecake I used bourbon caramel syrup & chocolate caramel syrup from Torani. I also used my 10″ springform pan & this roasting pan for it’s ability to hold a 10″ cake pan. Torani was kind enough to send all of us hosting bacon month a nice supply of great Torani products to keep us going through the holiday baking season. (which will be here before we know it) I love using the syrups because I can get that great bourbon caramel flavor in the cheesecake- without adding bourbon. Which means everyone in the family can enjoy it.
Bacon Bourbon Caramel Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (9-10 full-sheet graham crackers)
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 4 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream, room temperature
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tsp bourbon caramel syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Bacon- cooked to crispy- cooked & chopped
- Chocolate-caramel sauce
- Using a food processor or blender, grind graham crackers into fine crumbs
- Add in sugar & pulse a couple times to blend
- Finally, add in melted butter, pulse until crumbs are moist
- Press the mixture into the bottom of 10" springform pan and slightly up the sides.
- Place in freezer to set until you are ready to add in your filling
- Wrap 2 layers of foil around the outside of a 10" springform pan making sure to cover the bottom and sides.
- If you aren't using a non-stick pan, spray pan liberally with cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 300º.
- Use an electric mixer with paddle attachment, combine cream cheese & butter & beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- Beat in sour cream
- Add sugar, cornstarch, bourbon caramel syrup & lemon juice, beat until very smooth
- Pour into prepared chilled pan
- Place in a large roasting pan
- Place pan in preheated oven & carefully pour boiling water into roasting pan to fill halfway up sides of cheesecake pan.
- Bake 2 - 2.5 hours, or until cake is lightly browned on top. I baked 2 hours & then turned on my convection for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from water bath & foil & cool at room temperature
- Cover & refrigerate overnight
- When ready to serve, top with bacon pieces & drizzle with chocolate caramel sauce
This cheesecake is OFF THE HOOK AMAZING! No doubt!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great bacon recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Bourbon-Bacon Slaw from Bread Booze Bacon
Steak with Bourbon Glaze & Bacon from It Is A Keeper
Bacon Bourbon Caramel Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.
Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese from A Simply Pantry
Champagne Miso Bacon from Nomageddon
Bacon S’Mores Martini from Forking Up
Elvis Trifle with Bacon from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Bacon Hot Fudge Sauce from A Dash of Sanity
Apple Pancetta Waffles with Bourbon Cider Syrup from Cooking in Stilettos
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE