Not a lot of time? Do you like no-bake desserts? Yeah – me too. This Reese’s Oreo Popcorn is a simple popcorn recipe idea that is packed full of YUMMY goodness. Reese’s Oreo cookies mixed in buttery salted popcorn & covered with white chocolate. Easy dessert recipes don’t get any better this time of year.
When the weather is nice the last thing I want to do is be in the kitchen all day. But I certainly don’t want to compromise the YUM factor either. This is one of our family’s favorite treats through the warm months, Reese’s Oreo Popcorn. Reese’s & Oreo coming together is already a match made in heaven. But I definitely wanted to take it a step further & make a munchy snack for outdoor movie nights. This is the PERFECT treat for that.
I love making this for a large crowd. Whether you are making a little or a lot – this comes together so quickly so it’s easy to feed the masses. It’s great when we host large BBQ’s or block parties. You could bring it to you next potluck too. Once that weather gets gorgeous & the sun is shining it seems we are always going or hosting some sort of gathering & this definitely takes the stress out of the prep that goes into that. Everyone always comes back for more & I end my day with an empty bowl. Can’t beat that.
Reese’s Oreo Popcorn
- 8-9 cups popcorn
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo's - crushed
- 1 cup Mini Oreo's - Reese's Peanut Butter Cup flavor
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Pop your popcorn & transfer to a very large mixing bowl
- In a double boiler add your white chocolate chips & heat over medium/low until melted & smooth
- *Note - if you don't have a double boiler, you can fill a small saucepan half full with water &
- Then rest a medium sized glass bowl on top to melt your chocolate in.
- Once your chocolate is melted pour evenly over your popcorn & start folding to mix throughout
- Once the popcorn is mostly coated add in all your other ingredients & mix well
- Store at room temperature in a breathable container. I like to use a paper sack so that the popcorn & cookies stays crisp
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more easy treat ideas? Here are some more of our favorites!
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE