This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DoMoreWithProtein #CollectiveBias
These Oatmeal Date Protein Muffins are so delicious. You won’t feel like you are eating something good for you. Full of oats & nutritious protein powder. Start your morning right with these healthy breakfast ideas.
Don’t miss our Basic Muffin Recipe for making all your favorite flavors!
Healthy breakfast ideas are always on the forefront of my mind. We are still doing homemade breakfast items & when I can add a new ingredient in a new way to give them more uumph I’m all for it. With these breakfast muffins I added a secret ingredient – some EAS Whey Protein Powder. EAS is the protein supplement that can be added to an already-healthy lifestyle. I love this because we use these protein powders in shakes & smoothies all the time. They are great first thing in the morning & after the gym in the evenings.
I picked up mine during my weekly Target run. I was already running through about 10 different recipes in my head that I planned on making with my new vanilla flavor. I have had a large container of chocolate & I was excited for some new flavors to blend.
I like packing as much protein into our daily meals as I can. A little scoop into different recipes is an easy way to do this. It really helps us reach our daily protein needs.
Just toss it all in the bowl, mix & portion into your muffin tins. Bake & done!
Now through may 23rd you can grab 5% off any EAS item through cartwheel!
Head over to Target & grab more EAS Whey Protein Powder recipes!
Oatmeal Date Protein Muffins : Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 cup light nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil - melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped dates + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin wells with cooking spray - set aside
- In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon & sea salt.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, applesauce, yogurt, coconut oil, honey & milk- whisk to combine
- Pour into the large bowl with the dry ingredients & mix until you have a thick batter
- Fold in dates
- Portion out into your prepared muffin tins
- Top with additional dates & a sprinkle of extra oats if desired
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until centers bounce back when pressed.
- Allow to cool in tin before removing
- Store in an airtight container
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
What would you use your protein powder in?
Looking for more Healthy Breakfast Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE