Pink Peppermint Russian, a twist on the classic creamy cocktail. Perfect for holiday parties with that great peppermint flavor paired with vodka & Kahlua.
Are you planning on hosting some holiday gatherings this season? I bet you are looking for some fun drinks to serve your guests! Typically I like to make drinks that have the alcohol added at the very end so that I can make one drink base & then let those that like to buzz their drink do so while the rest of us enjoy it- sans alcohol. But this one is a little different- the base IS the alcohol & that’s the point. I had so much fun putting this particular drink together & it turned out so pretty. It’s perfect for your holiday parties.
The pop of peppermint is the perfect addition to this drink.
Perfect holiday twist on the traditional White Russian
If you want to make this “kid friendly” just pour the white peppermint chocolate milk over ice in a glass for the under 21 crowd.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more party recipes?
Pink Peppermint Russian
Recipe for the White Peppermint Chocolate Milk makes enough for 4-5 glasses - rest of the recipe is PER GLASS
- 2 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 - of a 3.5 ounce White Chocolate/Peppermint Candy Bar I used Hershey's - broken into pieces
- 1 oz Kahlua or other coffee liquor
- 1 oz Vodka - I like to use Stoli
- Andes Peppermint Crunch bits
- In saucepan - combine milk, peppermint extract & candy bar pieces.
- Heat & stir until hot & chocolate is melted & combined. Do not boil. (because of the peppermint pieces in the candy bar- the mixture will turn pink)
- Remove from heat & allow to cool to room temperature.
- In your glass- pack with ice, add in your 1 oz Kahlua & 1 oz Vodka
- Ladle in White Peppermint Chocolate Milk to fill remainder of glass
- Sprinkle with Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces on top