Has breast cancer touched your life? How about any type of cancer? Breast Cancer – among many cancers- has touched my life too many times. It’s time to find a cure. Today I’m sharing these Pink Oreo Bars to show my support for all the women who have been touched in some way by this wrenched disease. Cancer is a topic I don’t often like to discuss. It’s painful & what it does just can’t be tolerated anymore. We must find a cure!
I’m so happy to be joining all these AMAZING bloggers for Cooking for a Cure!
So we have come together to blog our favorite PINK recipes in support of the fight!
Soft & chewy like a crispy bar – but with OREOS!!! YUM!
Pink Oreo Bars
- 1 - 16 ounce pkg Oreos
- 2 cups Pink marshmallows
- 2-1/2 cups regular sized white marshmallows
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Pink candy melts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place cookies in food processor & pulse until they are coarse crumbles
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment & give a light spritz with cooking spray
- In a large bowl - combine marshmallows & butter
- Microwave marshmallows on full power for about 1-1/2 minutes. They should puff up quite a bit.
- Remove & immediately mix in the Oreo crumbles until fully mixed in
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into an even layer
- In a small bowl combine coconut oil & candy melts
- Place that small bowl over a double boiler & heat until melted & smooth
- Pour over your Oreo bars & spread evenly
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container.
Check out all the great PINK recipes!
[inlinkz_linkup id=454732 mode=1]
Want more great no-bake goodies?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE