Has breast cancer touched your life? How about any type of cancer? Breast Cancer – among many cancers- has touched my life too many times. It’s time to find a cure. Today I’m sharing these Pink Oreo Bars to show my support for all the women who have been touched in some way by this wrenched disease. Cancer is a topic I don’t often like to discuss. It’s painful & what it does just can’t be tolerated anymore. We must find a cure!
I’m so happy to be joining all these AMAZING bloggers for Cooking for a Cure!
So we have come together to blog our favorite PINK recipes in support of the fight!
Soft & chewy like a crispy bar – but with OREOS!!! YUM!
Pink Oreo Bars
- 1 - 16 ounce pkg Oreos
- 2 cups Pink marshmallows
- 2-1/2 cups regular sized white marshmallows
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Pink candy melts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place cookies in food processor & pulse until they are coarse crumbles
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment & give a light spritz with cooking spray
- In a large bowl - combine marshmallows & butter
- Microwave marshmallows on full power for about 1-1/2 minutes. They should puff up quite a bit.
- Remove & immediately mix in the Oreo crumbles until fully mixed in
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into an even layer
- In a small bowl combine coconut oil & candy melts
- Place that small bowl over a double boiler & heat until melted & smooth
- Pour over your Oreo bars & spread evenly
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Check out all the great PINK recipes!
[inlinkz_linkup id=454732 mode=1]
Want more great no-bake goodies?
No Bake Chocolate Caramel Oat Bars
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
These Oreo Bars look amazing! I love that you were inspired by Breast Cancer Awareness! Great job and thanks for sharing! PINNED!
Amy | Club Narwhal says
Gina, I’m so with you! This disease really needs to be stopped dead in its tracks. Sometimes baking can seem silly but it was wonderful to do something–anything–and join with a community of like minded bakers 🙂 These oreo bars look divine!
Looks delicious.. Love the pink!