Peanut Butter Cookie Cups make great gifts for the holidays. We love these because they are mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups stuffed in peanut butter cookie cups. They are also great for all your holiday parties.
Do you love the salty-sweet combo of peanut butter & chocolate? We sure do! This is why these Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are one of our favorite family recipes.
You know, you really can’t beat these tiny peanut butter cookie cups stuffed with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups. We really love our Reese’s in this house & so it seems we are making these cookie cups quite often.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I love these because they are great for the holiday season. So easy to make in large quantities, which makes them fabulous for gifts for the neighbors or putting out on a platter before all the family comes over for a celebration.
You might want to make these for an awesome Halloween party too!!
Here are some commonly asked questions
What size pan do you use for these cookie cups?
I use this cute mini muffin tin to make these. I find that it makes the perfect size cookie cup to peanut butter cup ratio.
That being said, I have seen these made with a standard muffin tin. I have not tried that myself, so I couldn’t tell you what the baking time would change too.
Can these be made Gluten-Free?
I have never personally tried it. But I have seen some recipes floating around the internet, so it is possible if you pick up the right ingredients. I may give that a try next.
HOW DO YOU MAKE Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, & salt.
- Cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar & peanut butter.
- Add egg, vanilla & milk.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Roll dough & place in prepared pan. Bake.
- Add peanut butter cups & cool before removing from pan.
Peanut Butter Treats
Can this recipe be doubled?
You can, and that is a great idea if you are giving these as gifts or bringing them to a party. I know that they are always the first to disappear at any party we bring them to.
Can these cookie cups be frozen?
Yes, just allow them to cool to room temperature. Then place them on a tray or plate and freeze. Once frozen, transfer to an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. This is great for space-saving without the chocolate sticking to the underside of the other cups.
What is the best way to store leftover cookie cups?
I like to keep these in an airtight container at room temperature. If you keep you house on the warmer side, you might want to refrigerate them between serving.
To make Peanut Butter Cookie Cups you will need…
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- table salt
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- mini peanut butter cups
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIES
More Awesome Peanut Butter Recipes
Products I love when making Peanut Butter Cookie Cups…
This Peanut Butter Cookie Cups recipe is SUPER EASY and delicious – and if you’re like me this time of year, then you maybe already have some of these items on hand OR maybe you have never made cookie cups before, & you might be a bit nervous – but you’re going to love these. I have made a list below of the things I absolutely can’t live without when it comes to making this treat recipe.
These are the perfect treat for the chocolate & peanut butter lover.
If you love this Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Cups recipe, you’re going to love these other treats too. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
peanut butter cup recipes
If you love this recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Cups as much as I do, please write a five-star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
CONNECT WITH KLEINWORTH & CO!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick - room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk I use 2% but any kind is fine
- 36-40 mini peanut butter cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray & set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, & salt.
- In large mixer bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar & peanut butter until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla & milk.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll dough into balls & place in prepared pan. Leave in ball form- do not flatten
- Bake 7-8 minutes. They should look puffy, not browned on the sides.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, place one peanut butter cups in the center of each cookie cup & press down into the cup.
- Allow to fully cool before removing from pan as the peanut butter cups will be gooey and the cookie cups need to set to hold their shape.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.