My family loves blueberries. I suppose you could have probably figured that out with the amount of blueberry recipes I share here in this little space. Usually I’m good with just the blueberries – but this year I can’t seem to get enough of the classic combo of lemon & blueberries. I have been pairing them together over & over & loving every minute of it. I decided to revamp my classic blueberry syrup & make this Lemon Blueberry Syrup which I have been adding to just about everything around here.
You really can’t go wrong with this. Add it to your pancakes, waffles, ice cream- it’s all good. My kids love adding it to their morning oatmeal. I used it in something extra yummy that I will be sharing with you later this week. So be sure to come on back for that- you won’t want to miss it.
Lemon Blueberry Syrup
- 1-1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan
- Bring to a boil over high heat
- Reduce heat & simmer approx 10 minutes
- Remove from heat - carefully transfer to blender
- Blend for about 30 seconds- make sure that mixture is smooth
- Transfer to sterilized syrup bottle - store in refrigerator
- *NOTE- please use caution when blending hot liquids.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want More Blueberry Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE