Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for a recipe & then you can’t get it out of your head until you make it? No? Okay- it’s just me then. This happened about 2 weeks ago – I woke at about 3 in the morning with the idea to make a brownie torte. It wasn’t until I made the Toasted Coconut Hot Fudge that I shared with you on Sunday that I finally had everything I needed to push me to finally make my masterpiece. I bring to you this Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte! It’s every bit as good as it looks. Oh! My! I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
Yep – all that wonderful hot fudge all dripping down. Mmmmmmmm. So much for the diet.
I used my round cookie cutter from Kizmos Flora collection. It’s about 1.25″ in diameter. If I had made more brownies I would have used a bigger one & made these ENORMOUS.
Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut butter
Stack with whip cream
- 3 tbsp toasted coconut hot fudge
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment & lightly spritz with cooking spray
- In large bowl- combine oil, sugar & vanilla - mix well with large spatula
- Add eggs - mix well
- Add coconut butter - mix until just combined
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt - mix well until completely combined
- Pour batter into prepared pan & spread evenly
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until toothpick test is mostly clean
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Once cool- it's time to assemble your torte.
- Remove brownies from pan & use cookie cutter to cut your circles
- Stack circles layering whip cream in-between each one - doing 3 layers
- Top with hot fudge & additional sprinkle of toasted coconut
- Serve immediately after assembling.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want More Ideas for that Hot Fudge?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE