Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for a recipe & then you can’t get it out of your head until you make it? No? Okay- it’s just me then. This happened about 2 weeks ago – I woke at about 3 in the morning with the idea to make a brownie torte. It wasn’t until I made the Toasted Coconut Hot Fudge that I shared with you on Sunday that I finally had everything I needed to push me to finally make my masterpiece. I bring to you this Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte! It’s every bit as good as it looks. Oh! My! I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
Yep – all that wonderful hot fudge all dripping down. Mmmmmmmm. So much for the diet.
I used my round cookie cutter from Kizmos Flora collection. It’s about 1.25″ in diameter. If I had made more brownies I would have used a bigger one & made these ENORMOUS.
Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut butter
Stack with whip cream
- 3 tbsp toasted coconut hot fudge
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment & lightly spritz with cooking spray
- In large bowl- combine oil, sugar & vanilla - mix well with large spatula
- Add eggs - mix well
- Add coconut butter - mix until just combined
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt - mix well until completely combined
- Pour batter into prepared pan & spread evenly
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until toothpick test is mostly clean
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Once cool- it's time to assemble your torte.
- Remove brownies from pan & use cookie cutter to cut your circles
- Stack circles layering whip cream in-between each one - doing 3 layers
- Top with hot fudge & additional sprinkle of toasted coconut
- Serve immediately after assembling.
Want More Ideas for that Hot Fudge?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE