I love Kit Kat bars & I love Crunch Bars. When the hubs runs into a convenience store when we are traveling- those are the things I tend to gravitate towards. Those are the chocolate bars that I will grab. It’s been a while since we were on a road trip. I’m not counting the one in December to So Cal – we were not traveling for pleasure & I was not snacking during that one. So I think the last trip was when we moved here. Which means I have been craving those candy bars for a long while. I know that I could pick them up any time at the market – it’s just sort of different that way. So I decided to put them together & whip up these incredibly easy Kit Kat Crunch Bars to satisfy the craving.
Everything you love about Crunch Bars – but Bigger & topped with Kit Kat!! You can’t go wrong.
Even the hubs was sayin’ “oh -yeah- those are good” Umm- YEAH! That’s why I love them.
I will still pick up my travel snacks on trips – but now I can make these between travels.
Kit Kat Crunch Bars
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups rice krispie cereal
- 9 mini Kit Kat bars- chopped
- Line 9x9 pan with parchment paper - lightly spritz with cooking spray - set aside
- In medium sized glass bowl heat your chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until completely melted & smooth.
- Once melted- add in your rice krispie cereal & stir to completely coat
- Transfer to prepared dish & smooth out
- Top with chopped Kit Kat pieces
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set
- Allow to come close to room temperature before cutting
- Store in airtight container at room temperature & use within 48 hours
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want More Easy No Bake Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]