Today some my my dearest blogger friends have joined me for this month’s Recipe Round-Up. We are all posting our Best Fall Recipes. My friends have really pulled out all the tricks this month & have shared some really awesome recipes for the fall season. I’m so excited to try them all. At the request of the hubs- I decided to share with you today this super quick & tasty breakfast recipe.
it made these turnovers really quick to make & enjoy right away.
Caramel Pear Turnovers
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry - thawed
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup pear pie filling
- 1/2 cup Caramel/ Dulce de Leche
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay out your puff pastry sheet on parchment
- Cut into 6 squares
- Combine water & egg white & whisk lightly with fork.
- Brush egg wash on edges of puff pastry
- Add spoonfuls of pear pie filling on one half of each square.
- Fold over pastry dough to cover filling & crimp down with a fork.
- Transfer to ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 14-20 minutes - or until puffed & golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Add your caramel to pastry bag & pipe on over the top of each turnover.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
I’m sharing this as part of our September’s Recipe Round-Up. Want more Fall Recipes???
Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze from Let’s Dish
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Pretzel Poppers from Reasons to Skip the Housework
Apple Ginger Cocktail from One Martini at a Time
Apple Fritters from In the Moment With
Rosh Hashanah Apple Cake from Random-osity
Apple Pumpkin Muffins from Joyful Healthy Eats
Chocolate Pecan Pie Granola from Little by Little
Crock Pot Tuscan Bean Soup from Mostly-Homemade Mom
Apple Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting from Nap-Time Creations