Fluffy puff pastry coated with butter & sprinkled with cinnamon & sugar makes these Churro Twists the perfect little fall dessert. Quick, easy & delicious!
Are you a cinnamon lover? My family LOVES cinnamon. All I have to do is mention it within ear shot of my son & he perks up, strolls over to get closer to me to hear more of whatever I’m talking about. He can’t get enough. It’s his all time favorite for anything I make. So I knew when I pulled out the puff pastry & the cinnamon & sugar mix that he was going to be quite the happy boy. I was right, these definitely made his day.
He was here to help me the day I made homemade churros. It was a process – but totally worth it. But you know, there are days when I just don’t have the time for all that. So these were a perfect solution to nix that craving even though the schedule was tight that day. Light & fluffy puff pastry – it’s already so delicious. Then adding something as delicious as cinnamon & sugar, I can’t even tell you. These were scrumptious!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link shown here, it helps to maintain the free content that I share.
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry - thawed
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mix usually 3 tbsp sugar & 2-3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place thawed puff pastry sheet on parchment & unfold into one layer
- Using a small pastry wheel (using the fluted ravioli side) cut pastry into strips
- Brush with melted butter
- Sprinkle on 2/3 of the cinnamon/sugar mix
- Twist each strip & place back on parchment
- Sprinkle on remaining cinnamon/sugar mix
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden
Wanting more great easy recipes for fall?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE