Fluffy puff pastry coated with butter & sprinkled with cinnamon & sugar makes these Churro Twists the perfect little fall dessert. Quick, easy & delicious!
Are you a cinnamon lover? My family LOVES cinnamon. All I have to do is mention it within ear shot of my son & he perks up, strolls over to get closer to me to hear more of whatever I’m talking about. He can’t get enough. It’s his all time favorite for anything I make. So I knew when I pulled out the puff pastry & the cinnamon & sugar mix that he was going to be quite the happy boy. I was right, these definitely made his day.
He was here to help me the day I made homemade churros. It was a process – but totally worth it. But you know, there are days when I just don’t have the time for all that. So these were a perfect solution to nix that craving even though the schedule was tight that day. Light & fluffy puff pastry – it’s already so delicious. Then adding something as delicious as cinnamon & sugar, I can’t even tell you. These were scrumptious!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link shown here, it helps to maintain the free content that I share.
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry - thawed
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mix usually 3 tbsp sugar & 2-3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place thawed puff pastry sheet on parchment & unfold into one layer
- Using a small pastry wheel (using the fluted ravioli side) cut pastry into strips
- Brush with melted butter
- Sprinkle on 2/3 of the cinnamon/sugar mix
- Twist each strip & place back on parchment
- Sprinkle on remaining cinnamon/sugar mix
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Wanting more great easy recipes for fall?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE