Cheesecake lovers rejoice! This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is everything you love about cheesecake & whips up in minutes. Simple, delicious & crowd pleasing for sure!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
There are very few things my husband loves more than a cherry cheesecake. It’s his FAVORITE dessert. Before I met him, his grandmother would make him one on his birthday every year. Once she was sure we would be together for the long haul she made sure I knew how to make it myself. It was a good thing because over the years our visits with her became few & far between. This past summer she passed away at the age of 96. So now it will be even more special for the hubs when I make that cheesecake recipe for him.
With the hubs job situation we only get to spend a couple days a week together. He’s either coming home or the kids & I are heading out to the apartment. Time together is limited. So I’m reverting back to some of my easiest recipes in my playbook. I don’t have my full kitchen at the apartment, so I’m usually making things that have few ingredients & are super simple. So of course I took grandma’s recipe & adapted it to make it even easier to enjoy. I wanted to keep making it, but I wanted to simplify the process a bit. I also love that it can be enjoyed any time of year!
You know, this is every bit at good as her original. The hubs loves it even more because now that it’s so easy that he gets to enjoy it more often. Win- Win! It’s all those things you love about cheesecake with very little work.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 sleeve 9 full size crackers Graham Crackers
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 8 ounces 1 block Cream Cheese
- 7 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Prepare crumble by placing graham crackers in food processor & crushing to semi-coarse crumbs
- Add in melted butter & pulse to combine
- Add 1-2 tbsp to bottom of each glass - set aside
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl & beat until smooth
- Slowly add in sweetened condensed milk while beating & continue mixing until fully incorporated
- Continue beating & add in lemon juice & vanilla extract.
- Scrape down sides & beat again for another 30 seconds to be sure all in combined & there are no lumps.
- Spoon into each glass on top of graham cracker crumb layer
- Top with pie filling
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you would like to make your own (super easy) homemade cherry pie filling – check out my recipe.
Looking for more easy dessert recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Salted Caramel Pretzel Snaps from Oh Sweet Basil
Snicker Caramel Apple Pie from I Heart Naptime
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
That just looks so pretty – perfect for the holiday season!