These Caramel Apple Turnovers are absolutely delicious & require only 3 ingredients. An apple & cinnamon packed fall breakfast made oh so easy.
It’s fall here in North Idaho & that means we are overloaded with apples. After a few visits to our local farms here, I am up to my eyeballs in apple butter & apple pie filling. One can only make so many slices of toast & so many pies before I start to find new recipes to use all this apple goodness on. Since I have so many jars of apple pie filling I decided to whip up a handful of turnovers. Oh my word they were delicious.
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I love that these have only 3 ingredients. If I plan just a little I can get the puff pastry thawing after my morning coffee. Then it only takes a moment to fill & fold each square while the oven heats up. Then in just about 30 minutes or so we have a delicious little breakfast treat that we all LOVE.
Caramel Apple Turnovers
It’s so easy. You absolutely must make these!
Be sure to bookmark your favorites here so you have them handy, or Pin them to your favorite recipes or projects board on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great fall recipes?
- 1 sheet puff pastry - thawed
- 9 tsp caramel apple pie filling
- 9 tsp caramel sauce - for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Unfold & lay out your puff pastry on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Use a pastry or pizza wheel to cut into 9 equal squares
- Add 1 tsp caramel apple pie filling to each square
- Fold over corner to corner to make a triangle & push down to seal the pastry together
- Bake 18-25 minutes or until light golden brown
- Remove & allow to cool for about 5 minutes before adding caramel drizzle to each one for serving
Here are a couple other apple recipes I thought you might like….