It’s that time of year where I really have some fun with no bake desserts. I love goodies that I can whip up in a few minutes- pop in the freezer & wow the family with later after great day of grilling. This Cake Batter Oreo Cheesecake Dessert is the perfect no bake treat to get you through the warm months. Cake batter Oreos & creamy cheesecake flavor is heaven. My hubs took one bite & looked at me & said “if you make this again I’m going to be 500 pounds”. He’s not a huge sweets guy & can usually find something about each recipe that he’d change in some way. Not this one- he loved it all! I love it when I can make something that he falls head over heels for.
We have some fun gatherings planned for the coming weeks if we can actually pull it off with our schedules.
I can’t wait to make this to share with all our friends.
I think it took me all of about 10 minutes to put this together – and that included cleaning the mixer bowl afterwards.
Cake Batter Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 package cake batter Oreo cookies
- 1/2 stick butter - melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened to room temperature
- 1 box instant pudding- cheesecake flavor 3.4oz box
- 1 8 oz container of whip topping
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Crunch up 2 out of the 3 rows of the Oreos & spread out in the bottom of a 9x13 dish
- Pour melted butter over the top
- In your mixer bowl beat cream cheese
- Slowly add in dry pudding mix, milk & sugar & mix until combined
- Slowly fold in whip topping
- Pour over cookies
- Crunch up remaining cookies & sprinkle over the top
- Add a generous amount of rainbow sprinkles
- Freeze for several hours to set before serving
Looking for more Easy No Bake Desserts?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE