Simple & easy dessert recipes are always great. This Birthday Cake Oreo Cream Dessert is a delicious no-bake treat that everyone will love.
No Bake Treat
We love using Oreo cookies in our dessert recipes whenever possible. We buy them in bulk & they make an appearance after dinner either by themselves or in some sort of treat nearly every night. They are definitely a family favorite. Which is why I just had to use them to make this super easy, no-bake dessert. It’s chocolaty & light, almost like a mousse. With an Oreo cookie crust & more Oreo cookies on top- oh my goodness, it’s sure delicious.
I think the best part is that it’s no-bake. I can prepare this in the morning in just a few short minutes. Then I let it chill all day while we are all busy. Then once dinner is done we have a dessert that everyone swoons over. Don’t you just love treats like that? I just love seeing the smiles on my family’s faces when I have made something they really like. I especially love it when they ask for more & when they are begging me weeks later to make it again. That is a great feeling. Plus, with as easy as this is to make- I don’t have to say no.
Birthday Cake Oreo Cream Dessert
- 20 Golden cake batter Oreo cookies - divided
- 2 tbsp butter- softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 8 oz tub whip topping - thawed
- chocolate sprinkles
- Line an 8" square pan with parchment - set aside
- Crush 16 Oreos in food processor to coarse crumbs
- Add softened butter & pulse to combine
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into a flat, even layer
- In a large bowl combine milk, pudding mix & confectioners sugar - whisk approx 2 minutes to combine
- Let sit approx another 2 minutes to allow it to firm slightly
- Fold in thawed whip topping
- Spread into an even layer over your Oreo crust
- Crumble remaining Oreos into 4-5 pieces each & sprinkle on top of your pudding mix
- Cover & freeze several hours to set
- Let sit on counter 5 minutes to soften slightly before cutting & serving
- Top with additional whip topping & chocolate sprinkles when serving if desired
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
With a dessert this easy & delicious, it’s soon to become a family favorite.
Looking for more easy dessert recipes?