Simple & easy dessert recipes are always great. This Birthday Cake Oreo Cream Dessert is a delicious no-bake treat that everyone will love.
No Bake Treat
We love using Oreo cookies in our dessert recipes whenever possible. We buy them in bulk & they make an appearance after dinner either by themselves or in some sort of treat nearly every night. They are definitely a family favorite. Which is why I just had to use them to make this super easy, no-bake dessert. It’s chocolaty & light, almost like a mousse. With an Oreo cookie crust & more Oreo cookies on top- oh my goodness, it’s sure delicious.
I think the best part is that it’s no-bake. I can prepare this in the morning in just a few short minutes. Then I let it chill all day while we are all busy. Then once dinner is done we have a dessert that everyone swoons over. Don’t you just love treats like that? I just love seeing the smiles on my family’s faces when I have made something they really like. I especially love it when they ask for more & when they are begging me weeks later to make it again. That is a great feeling. Plus, with as easy as this is to make- I don’t have to say no.
Birthday Cake Oreo Cream Dessert
- 20 Golden cake batter Oreo cookies - divided
- 2 tbsp butter- softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 8 oz tub whip topping - thawed
- chocolate sprinkles
- Line an 8" square pan with parchment - set aside
- Crush 16 Oreos in food processor to coarse crumbs
- Add softened butter & pulse to combine
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into a flat, even layer
- In a large bowl combine milk, pudding mix & confectioners sugar - whisk approx 2 minutes to combine
- Let sit approx another 2 minutes to allow it to firm slightly
- Fold in thawed whip topping
- Spread into an even layer over your Oreo crust
- Crumble remaining Oreos into 4-5 pieces each & sprinkle on top of your pudding mix
- Cover & freeze several hours to set
- Let sit on counter 5 minutes to soften slightly before cutting & serving
- Top with additional whip topping & chocolate sprinkles when serving if desired
With a dessert this easy & delicious, it’s soon to become a family favorite.
Looking for more easy dessert recipes?