In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I’m sharing this Pink Rock Candy Fudge. Delicious & easy white chocolate fudge recipe topped with pink rock candy.
Pink Rock Candy Fudge
Have you been touched by breast cancer in some way? I think everyone I know has either had it or knows someone close to them that has had it. That is scary.
My great grandmother died from it, both of my mothers-in-law had it, my best friend’s mother & my step-mom had it too.
It’s frightening to think that it can happen to just about anyone. Makes me scared for myself & my daughters. But you know- men can get it too – it knows no bounds. It’s just way too prevalent!
Which is why I have joined up with some of my blogger friends again this year to honor those touched by this terrible disease. We are all sharing pink recipes today in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Rock Candy Fudge
I decided on this fudge because it’s such a simple recipe & I was just itching to use these pink rock candy sprinkles I picked up.
You can’t go wrong with rock candy & I thought they would be perfect for this. This whips together in less than 5 minutes with the help of the microwave.
Then just let it chill in the fridge for at least a couple hours & it’s ready to go. I like to make this right before I head to bed. Then when I get up in the morning I can cut it & get it set on the serving platter.
Don’t miss these other great PINK recipes from my talented blogger friends!
Strawberry Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars by Like Mother, Like Daughter / No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake by Sugar & Soul / Cranberry Raspberry Punch by Carlsbad Cravings / Pink Rock Candy Fudge by Kleinworth & Co.
Glazed Cherry Buttermilk Scones by Tastes of Lizzy T / Raspberry Vanilla Pink Ombre Bundt Cake by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt / Berry Bliss by 365(ish) Days of Pinterest / Meringue Cookies by Mamma Loves Food
So which pink recipe will be your favorite?
Pink Rock Candy Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1/2 cup pink rock candy sprinkles
- Line an 8x8" pan with parchment & set aside
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk
- Microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals - stirring in-between each interval until chocolate is melted & smooth (should take about 60-90 seconds total)
- Fold in about 1/4 cup of the rock candy sprinkles & the butter extract
- Transfer to prepared pan & press flat
- Sprinkle with remaining candy & refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 3-4 days
Looking for more pink recipes?