Beef Macaroni Soup is an easy family dinner idea that everyone loves. Loaded with hearty ingredients like ground beef, tomatoes, olives & elbow macaroni noodles.
Want something simple for dinner? Something the whole family will love?? I have these Easy Family Dinner Ideas that are just the thing. There I was thinking about what I would do with the ground beef I had in the fridge. I didn’t want anything too complicated or that required the grill.
Ground Beef Recipes
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You see, the whole family was still getting over some bouts with a little bug we picked up while in So Cal & so I think we were all in a soup mood. I started thinking what I could make besides just a beef soup & I definitely wanted more than a vegetable beef soup too. I wanted an easy pasta recipe that would be hearty & filling but fill that craving for comfort food. So after playing with throwing this & that into the pot the hubs & I came up with this Beef Macaroni Soup that really filled what we were all craving.
Hearty & full of flavor – you can’t beat this on a cold winter day.
Beef Macaroni Soup
You can add more broth for a thinner soup or add a little less for a thick & chunky style bowl of goodness. Add a little sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top – makes it so good. This will rival anything you can get at your favorite Italian restaurant.
I promise this will be your new favorite when it comes to easy recipes. It is practically effortless & everyone LOVES it!
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Looking for more easy dinners?
Beef Macaroni Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef 90% lean
- 1 can black beans 15oz - drained & rinsed
- 1 can can crushed tomatoes 28 oz
- 1 can sliced olives 2.5oz
- 1 can tomato paste 6 oz
- 6 cups beef stock
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp minced onions
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 4 cups elbow macaroni
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Brown your ground beef in skillet.
- Once cooked thoroughly - add tomato paste & mix in - you can add a little beef stock to this to moisten if it's too dry.
- Pour remaining beef stock in large pot.
- Add in your beef/ tomato paste mixture to your large pot.
- Add in beans, tomatoes, olives & seasonings to taste.
- Bring to a boil- then reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add in elbow macaroni - bring back to a boil & cook until pasta is al dente
- Serve with a sprinkle of cheese on top.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.